Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pizza My Heart

I've been eating a lot of pizza lately. Emilia's, Gather, Pizzaiolo.



Emilia's. Two people devoured that thing with very little to spare.



Gather. None to spare.

Next to people, I will miss Berkeley's food culture. I will most definitely miss pizza the most. Only because each pizza meal has been shared with my favorite people ever.

Read my article on pizza in the Naked Bear!
(scroll down to "Naked Bear Magazine" and click on the link! You'll have your own online copy. If you want a paper copy, ask me! I have plenty to hand out/send to you.)

Please do not turn me in for copyright issues. Yes, I know that there is a chain called "Pizza My Heart." I am from SoCal. We don't have that there. Only realized after it was published that it was so popular up here. I'm being honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment