Friday, May 21, 2010

farewell my friends! (for now)

Graduation after graduation...great meals, one after another. This week has never been so tiresome and rewarding.



Brian, you are an amazing person and an even more incredible friend. I can't wait to hear about all your adventures! I hope all we dreamed about/hoped for will be ours in no time :)



You are more like my discipler, but we made a great team. Thank you for loving me unconditionally!



I am going to bawl watching you leave! I am so so honored to have lived with you for 3 years. I am going to publish your book. Can I write your foreword?



Jamie, you complete us. You completed me. Thank you for loving me, teaching me, showing me true life, and bringing me into the light!



Though I searched for you for more than 45 minutes, I would have searched longer if need be. I love you so much Vicky, and I'm so glad you lived with us this year. You are so hilarious and humble. One of my college highlights is getting smacked in the head by the purple bird poo-fruit and winning our relay race. First place out of 1 team! Yay us!



Thank you Simon for helping me find Vicky. I like seeing you randomly everywhere.



When I look at you, I see a woman of righteousness, rare intelligence, and unexplainable beauty.



Like 2 peas in a pod. I think we did well bringing joy unto everyone around us. You are the key ingredient to my enlarged heart.



Thank you friends :) I love Berkeley because of you!



I have such talented friends. I wish I had more time to learn from you.

It's not yet over!

No comments:

Post a Comment