Tuesday, May 18, 2010

FAIL

I tried to start my love posts. I already failed. Maybe next week when I'm home. As of now, here's a little story. Perhaps a love story. Probably not.

There was once a beautiful princess who found herself under the soft, rounded white teeth of a hungry, vicious dinosaur monster.



Ahhh!! She cried, "SAVE ME, HANDSOME PRINCE!!"

Lo and behold, a prince to her rescue!



Yayy! As she was about to fling her arms around his powerful, muscular shoulders and plant a huge kiss upon his silvery armor, lo and behold! Another prince to her rescue!



Princess cried, "What shall I do? I have two lovers and only the capability to plant one kiss!"

Just then, one of the second prince's lovers came and threatened to take away his manhood.



"You whore jerk!" She cried. Her shrill beckoned another damsel. Soon, they all started shouting, "Heartbreaker! Heartbreaker!"

THE END.
(No, this story has no real life relevance or parallels. I just took a series of pictures at Love at First Bite and as I was flipping through them, they told a story! Something cool enough to note--I didn't have to move any of the figures. ) If you have a better story, please share!

1 comment: