Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I will miss you

I've decided to publicly write out my appreciation and love for you here.
It's going to take a long time.
It's going to be really hard for me.
As my previous posts show, all I do is upload pretty pictures and let them do all my talking/thinking.

The previous few sentences took me 10 minutes to write. I'm not suffering from writer's block..I just can't conjure up the right words to express the things inside of me called "feelings," which apparently I have too much of. (I am going to break a lot of grammar rules here but just bear with me please.)
Perhaps this is where poetry comes in. But haikus and limericks are the extent of my poetic nature. Yes, I love them but they are still too restrictive. Being succinct and symbolic will have to take the back seat.

Also, I'll usually just stick up a picture of us and write something stupid and cute like "we're cute! :)))" But that won't do justice. Although I will include a picture of us in your cap and gown.

__________________________________________________________

If you are here, I love you so so much. I really do. You taught me how to love. I am going to miss you. I am going to cry my eyes out for you over the course of this next week. Just wait for it.

These will be in no particular order.

No comments:

Post a Comment