Friday, May 21, 2010

Last weekend in the Bay Area

And how will I spend it? FOOD FOOD FOOOOOOOOOD.



Banana Cream Pie at Mission Pie!



Macaroon and Pear Frangipane, also at Mission Pie. The smaller, rounder one wins, like someone I know...HAHA wow



Half clam garlic and italian sausage at Tommaso's. But get the lasagna. Read my review on yelp.



Another Banana Cream pie at Tartine. This and the bread pudding complete my culinary experience.



Tastes better than it looks.



Nabolom. Walk there. Walk back. You'll need it.



Pork at 900 Grayson. No greater love than when a (wo)man puts a pig to her lips.



Limon Rotisserie. Thanks Brian for the recommendation!



Juicy, succulent. You gotta stop being vegetarian for this. Yes, I'm talking to you.



Fish and Shrimp!



Yucca fries are not yucka!



I will drink Sangria only here. I will build up my tolerance with only this. If you wish to see me a big strong girl, bring me here and buy me a drink!



Cupcakes and flowers. What more do you need?

So much more but there is no more blood in my brain now. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment